The ICU Ultrasound pocket book is far and above the most concise, targeted reference source to enable the novice or advanced emergency or ICU clinician to incorporate point of care ultrasound into their practice. This book effectively teams internationally recognized sonologists with NASA researchers developing just in time ultrasound training meth- ods for astronauts on the International Space Station, to provide a rapid ultrasound diagnostic and procedural guide for the ICU. The comprehensive sections included in this book cover the ever expanding array of clinical indications for non-radiologist performed ultrasound and provide a novel addition to this field. Scott A. Dulchavsky MD PhD Detroit 2010
Please note you will need an updated version of Adobe Reader to view this ebook.
Spiral bound First Edition: full color, 246 pages
eBook, Second Edition: full color, 268 pages
eBook Download Policy
Medical Imagineering holds the copyright on all published materials in print and electronic formats. In accessing an eBook from medicalimagineering.com, you have agreed to download the content for individual use only. After you purchase this title you:
• are allowed one download per book ordered.
• are entitled to print the eBook PDF for your own use.
• may not make multiple copies, broadcast, store (in any medium), transmit, display, adapt or modify in any way the content for any other purpose without prior written permission.
• may not lend, sell or give the PDF eBook to another user.
• may not place the PDF eBook file on a network or a file sharing service for use by anyone other than yourself or allow anyone else to access it.
All eBook purchases are final and non-refundable.